Gynostemma is a green leafy herb that has now been recognized as Immortality Tea. It is a complete cure for your body and mind. It is considered as a secret ingredient for curing heart and mind problems and for those wanting to lose weight. Gynostemma is also popularly called Southern Ginseng and Miracle Green in China. It is considered the most popular and powerful herb in Asia nowadays.
This herb originated in Southern China where it was naturally grown in the wilds and people here were known to live a longer and healthier life by daily consumption of this herb. This herb is taken in the form of a hot drink that is tea throughout Asia now.
How is Gynostemma Extracted?
Gynostemma is extracted from the bright and delicate leaves of a low height plant, which is known to be one of Asia’s more lasting and precious herb.
The best and the highly concentrated powdered Gynostemma extract is prepared from high-grade Gynostemma available on the top of Great Immortal Peak in a remote area of Southern China. No chemicals are added during this preparation. This is naturally grown on mountain spring water and rainfall. Gyostemma has a primary ingredient called Gypenosides which are known to be the best herb in the world.
Gynostemma grown in Southern China is the purest. The one which is grown in America or the other countries is not as pure and natural as the water supply can’t be compared to natural mountain spring water.
Several Health Benefits of Gynostemma
- It helps in maintaining a healthy immune system. It helps in elevating the count of white blood cells in the body.
- It helps in supporting and maintaining a normal respiratory system and cardiovascular functioning.
- It supports in having a good digestive and liver functioning.
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and adaptogens.
- It helps in reducing blood glucose levels and lowers the blood pressure.
- It supports in fatigue symptoms which you face. It makes you more active and energetic.
- It is a caffeine-free drink.
- It has several anti-tumor properties and helps in fighting or preventing cancer.
Gynostemma as a substitute to Sugar
Gynostemma is a potential substitute for sugar due to its naturally sweet taste. It has high Saponin content. Consuming Gynostemma in place of sugar in your daily diet can help you stay healthy and never get any diabetes related problems. When being consumed in form of Tea, you will not need to add any sugar due to its natural flavor.
This plant is most commonly consumed as a tea due to its natural and delicious flavor. It is now also available in the form of capsules. It is considered safe to be consumed by almost all the people and is extremely appropriate for people who have work which causes mental exertion or are over-worked. Basically, it does wonders in Stress Management. The advantages and benefits of this natural herb are endless. As per expert’s advice, any amount of Gynostemma can be consumed daily without any worry.