It is as clear as gospel that green tea is supremely beneficial to one’s health and thus ought to be embraced. With Jasmine; nothing can ever go wrong, their pearls guarantees nothing but quality. Jasmine individually wraps pearls of excellent spring green tea in absorbent cotton paper that protects the tea against unwanted moisture. Additionally, their tea is enhanced with more tips and hypnotizing scents. in between each scent, Imperial Jasmine Pearl tea is fired with charcoal by hand, an adjustment that brings out snow-white like pearls that are scented, and such the end product is filled with rather intense fragrance, which leaves this ultra-smooth feel in the mouth.
How to Prepare Imperial Jasmine Pearl Tea
Different people like their tea prepared using the recipe they feel brings the best of test and effect to them. As such, there are practically hundreds of recipes one can use to prepare jasmine tea. However, in this article, we are going to discuss about the simplest method of all, and one that guarantees best results.
For fine results, think of brewing jasmine pearls tea in a gaiwan close to boiling point. Depending on how strong you like your tea, infuse the pearls for about a minute or two, and wait for it to cool before enjoying. For precision, use approximately 5 grams of Jasmine pearls per 8 oz. of water. With this recipe, you can always adjust the quantity of water temperature and the leaves according to your personal taste.
Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
Again, there are myriads of reasons why you need to take Jasmine tea. However, in this article, we will be discussing about five key reasons why jasmine is a must have necessity; one that ought to be added in your diet list. The health benefits of Jasmine Pearls include:
1. It is a powerful antioxidant- Jasmine tea has the ability to prevent damage from free radicals, thanks to its antioxidant nature. As such, drinking Jasmine tea significantly slows down the effects of aging, by makes one to stay young. Free radicals are catastrophic and as they roam about in the body end up stealing electrons from other molecules, eventually leaving most molecules damaged.
2. It promotes weight loss- Green tea is universally known as the best remedy for weight loss. It’s potent for its ability to help one loss weight, thanks to its synergistic combination of caffeine and antioxidants, more so EGCG.
3. Jasmine Tea Reduces fat and cholesterol absorption- Another benefit of jasmine tea is that it prevents your body from absorbing more fat and cholesterol. This aspect makes it even more convenient for people who are interested in either losing weight or maintaining their current weight, but are not comfortable changing their diet. As such, you can continue eating your delicious dishes full of fat without worrying about gaining more weight, or ending up with diseases that are caused by high levels of cholesterol.
4. Jasmine Pearls helps Prevent Cancer- with Jasmine tea, you get to enjoy double benefits; that of green tea, as well as that of jasmine. Though still under watch, Jasmine is believed to contain anti-cancer properties that can significantly reduce your chances of contracting the disease.
5. The Tea Calms one’s Nerves- Finally, Jasmine tea contain essential oils that delivers tranquilizing effects to the body. In addition, its scent has been proved to be a mild sedative and as such can be therapeutic to people with anxiety problems.
In summary, jasmine is no ordinary tea. It is a perfect blend of green tea and aromatic scent. A perfect beverage for individuals who is cautious about their health and like to enjoy steamed sweet tasting water.